Garden Days with Bumblebee - Touch and Feel Board Book - Sensory Board Book
Follow along in the day in the life of a buzzing bumblebee! Kids touch and feel their way to learning all it does, what it eats, and how it helps the world around them. Children will enjoy learning about this flying creature while exploring various sensory touch-and-feel elements.
• Read along and learn the many things a bee does, from collecting pollen to eating nectar to napping in a flower, and more.
• Features different touch-and-feel elements on the cover and each spread.
• Colorful, original illustrations are included in this toddler book.
• Interactive fun and tactile learning in this children's book will engage young readers.
• Shaped Board Book with Touch-and-Feel Elements
• 12 pages
• 7.0 inches x 6.0 inches
• Ages Baby to 6