Bee Quiet - Sensory Touch and Feel Board Book
Little Bumblebee loves buzzing around the garden with all of her friends. There is always so much to see and hear. But not everyone is happy to see the little bumblebee. She is always interrupting everyone and buzzing around when they are talking. What will make this little bee stop buzzing into their conversations? Read along and find out if Little Bumblebee will learn to be quiet. Touch and feel elements include a zipper to help develop fine motor skills and fun googly eyes to keep little ones interested.
• Bright, colorful, original illustrations of popular garden critters are included in this board book.
• Fun, rhyming story encourages listening and knowing when to speak.
• Working zipper promotes development of fine motor skills.
• Interactive fun and tactile learning in this children's book will engage young readers.
• 10 pages
• 6.25 inches x 8.25 inches
• Ages Baby to 6