Explore a world of noodle-making fun with the Barbie® Noodle Bar Playset! If you love cooking, then you can be a noodle maker! The Barbie® Noodle Bar Playset includes Barbie® doll wearing a professional outfit with a cute food-inspired graphic, a noodle-making workstation and accessories. To make the noodles, take the white dough from one container (the other container has green dough) and put the white dough in the hole in the middle of the workstation. Then slide the noodle bowl with lid over the hole and push the sideboard down and watch the noodles magically appear in the bowl! So fun! Now it's time to add some veggies, so take the green dough and put it in the mold on the other side of the workstation and push the top down. Open it and you have broccoli! You can trim the excess dough with the play knife, and then cut the broccoli into pieces and add it to the noodles! Barbie® doll is ready to share with friends and she has an extra bowl and 2 pairs of chopsticks. Yum, these are the best noodles ever! The Barbie® Noodle Bar Playset comes with Barbie® doll, noodle workstation, 2 containers of dough (white and green), play knife and 2 pairs of chopsticks. Doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary. For ages 4 and up.
- With the Noodle Bar Playset, Barbie® doll inspires young chefs to be creative in the kitchen and hone their culinary skills!
- Playset includes Barbie® doll, noodle-making workstation, 2 dough containers (one white and one green), bowl with lid, extra bowl for eating, play knife and 2 pairs of chopsticks.
- To get the noodle-making started, take the white dough from the container, put it in the hole in the middle of the workstation and put the bowl with lid over it. Pull the sideboard down and watch the noodles appear in the bowl! Wow!
- To make veggies for the noodles, put the green dough in the mold on the other side, and push the top down. Now you have broccoli! Just trim the excess off, cut into pieces and add to the noodles!
- Now it's time for Barbie® doll and friends to enjoy the noodles with the extra bowl and 2 pairs of chopsticks!
- Makes a great gift for kids 4 years old and up, especially those interested in chefs and cooking!
- Doll cannot stand alone.