Crayon Rocks are simply the best coloring tool for young children! They are vibrantly colored and make beautifully textured artwork similar to oil pastels. These all-natural soy wax crayons are made from USA grown soybeans and colored with non-toxic pigment powders. They are designed to strengthen the tripod grip muscles in young children, preparing fingers and hands for handwriting. The shape allows small fingers to apply color in large, wide strokes.
- CRAYON ROCKS - Are simply the best coloring tool for young children! Made in rural Kentucky, USA from soybean wax, they are vibrantly colored and create beautifully textured child artwork similar to oil pastels.
MULTICOLOR CRAYONS – Thirty-two (32) non-toxic, soy wax crayons in these colors: red, green, blue, egg yolk yellow, black, brown, orange, purple, pink, lime green, sky blue, sunshine yellow, gray, tan, peach, white, strawberry cream, honey wheat, coral, pumpkin spice, coffee, tree bark brown, cranberry, rose red, magenta, periwinkle, turquoise, aqua, spruce, grass/hazel green, and navy in a Red Velvet Bag.
- ERGONOMIC SHAPE - Used by occupational therapists and preschool teachers, they were specifically designed to strengthen the tripod grip muscles in young children and improve fine motor coordination.
- STIMULATE CREATIVITY AND IMAGINATION - Allows small fingers to color easily in large, wide strokes. Developmentally appropriate for young children.
- CRAYON SIZE: DURABILITY & SAFETY - 1 ¼ x 3/4 inch (images may appear larger) long lasting and durable. Although appearing smaller, volume is actually equal to that of major brand stick crayons. Crayon Rocks are non-toxic and conform to ASTM D-4236, ASTM F-963, EN71-3, and CPSIA.
- WARNING: Choking hazard. Not for children under 3 years. Use with appropriate supervision.